Fiberglass water tanks have warranty for 10 years against to production defects.
- You should install your tank on a concreted ground.
- Please be careful during unloading of tank.
- Don’t interfere to tank with any driller or cutter materials.
- It is better to use flex pipe for connection of tank to pump.
- Don’t lift water tank from its outlet pipe or cover.
- Don’t move or lift your tank when it is full.
- To make cleaning of tank once a year is important for tank useful life.
- If you have any problem with your tank, please contact with responsives.
Fiberglass water tanks can be insulated to protect your water to weather conditions. Your tank will be three layer and there will be at least 40mm insulation material between first and third layer.
To get more information about insulation of tanks you can visit, insulated water tanks.