There are two different production type for poliester tanks. The first one is for acid tanks and the second one is for water.
|1||Access Manway||FRP, at least 70 cm|
|2||Inlet||PVC in any size|
|3||Monitor Cover||462 mm, Lockable|
|4||Lifting Lugs||100*100*10 mm|
|6||Level Gauge||PVC, min. 20mm|
|7||Outlet||To take sample|
|8||Outlet||PVC, in any size|
|9||Tank Legs||At least 3 pcs.|
|10||Conic Support||Metal coated FRP|
|11||Support||From leg to conic|
|12||Anchorage||For fixing of tank|
- Dimensions are changable.
- Equipment size and formation can be changed. Also equipment quantity can be increased.
- Metal legs height can be increased.
- You can contact with us for more details and request.
- Poliester tanks’ dimensions are changable. We can produce poliester silo tanks in various sizes. So, tanks will be %100 compatible with your projects.
- These tanks are repairable. Even if many years later, if you have a problem, tank be repaired easily.
- Conic part’ dimension of tank can be changed. Its height or width can be changed.
- Tank’ leg dimensions are also changable. Metal legs height can be increased. So with, you can use your tank for liquid filling and combined with load cell systems.
- In all volumes, there can be production.
- Location of inlet and outlets on tank can be changed. Anywhere on tank we can fix tank’ outlets.
- Chemical resistance is high. You can check resistance tables for two alternative resin types at below.
Vinyl ester resin is more resisted to high concentrate acid types. For more acid types have high concentration rate, contact us.
Isophtalic resin is resisted medium level acid types. Its cost will be lower accordingly vinyl ester.
You can use polythene tanks both of acid and water. Polythene tanks can be produced to 22.000 Liter. Over of 22.000 liter you can prefer poliester tanks.
Polythene tanks thickness is increased accordingly acid concentration rate. If you will stock acid with %40 concentration rate, your tank shall be thickned %50 at least.
Polythene tanks production can be provided in two alternatives. One of standard closed top and second type open top tanks. Open top tanks called as silo brine tanks
- Total height is height dimension of tank with metal leg
- It can be increased for packing system and using for load cell system.
- For technical drawing you can contact with us.
Silo Tank Sizes
|300 Liter||64,5 cm||113 cm||163 cm|
|500 Liter||80 cm||133 cm||183 cm|
|1000 Liter||106 cm||169 cm||219 cm|
|2000 Liter||134 cm||184 cm||234 cm|
|3000 Liter||145 cm||220 cm||270 cm|
|4000 Liter||192 cm||220 cm||270 cm|
|5000 Liter||192 cm||232 cm||282 cm|
|10000 Liter||235 cm||290 cm||340 cm|
|17000 Liter||282 cm||340 cm||390 cm|
|22000 Liter||282 cm||383 cm||413 cm|
Silo Brine Tanks Sizes
|500 Liter||80 cm||128 cm||178 cm|
|1000 Liter||106 cm||164 cm||214 cm|
|2000 Liter||134 cm||170 cm||220 cm|
|3000 Liter||145 cm||202 cm||252 cm|
|4000 Liter||192 cm||205 cm||255 cm|
|5000 Liter||192 cm||225 cm||275 cm|
|17000 Liter||282 cm||268 cm||318 cm|
|22000 Liter||282 cm||410 cm||460 cm|
- Polythene tanks are less costly than the other tanks.
- Chemical resistance is high.
- Tanks are not affected by weather conditions.
- Production is mass.
With that advantages , there are some disadvantages of polythene tanks.
- The first one is the , unchangable tank dimensions.
- There is no chance to change inlet location on tank.
- Detergent production facilities.
- Chemical raw material production facilities
- Liquids packaging facilities.
- Storage of acid.
Use Terms of Silo Tanks
- Tanks should be fixed to concrete ground.
- Don’t use any liquids in tank except of you tell us.
- Don’t interfere with any driller or cutter materials.
- Please be careful during installing of tank.
- If there any problem with tank, please contact with responsives.