Poliester vertical tanks can be produced from 100 liter to 100000 liter. But sometimes vertical tanks’ height dimensions can be problem for you. So that generally it is demanded for 50000 Liter maximum.
Poliester Vertical Tanks
These tanks are more costly in comparison with polythene vertical tanks. But especially for fuel-oil stations, poliester vertical tanks are perferable. You can use poliester tanks both of water and fuel-oil storage.
We can supply alternative dimensions for all volumes. Your tank can be produced wider or higher. If your field’s height, that you will place tank, is not enough for standard tank’s sizes, we can decrease your tank’s height and increase tank’s length. This is the most important specification of poliester water tanks.
These dimensions are standard of us. You can ask to us for much more dimensions or visit product pages.
- Tank shall be placed onto a concreted ground.
- There shouldn’t be any materials on concrete ground like stone, nail or ext.
- Filling of tank should be from upper side of tank.
- Don’t lift the tank when it is full.
- Don’t lift or move your tank from its manway or outlet connection.
- Don’t interfere over tank with any driller or cutter materials.
- You can clean your tank once a year. It is important for tanks’ useful life.
- If you have any problem with your tank, please contact with sales consultants.