Poliester water tanks are produced with combination of fiberglass and poliester resin. These water tanks have long useful life. Water tanks are also repairable for all defects that can be occured. The production of poliester water tanks have been proceeding by Izoplas, since 1984. With our experience and alternative tank solutions, you can supply your water tank with best quality.
Poliester Water Tanks
Poliester water tanks are produced as hand layout system. You can see process at below.
Body of tank is produced accordingly tank capacity and dimensions as fiberglass sheet. After this process this part is made cylindrical.
Horizontal Water Tanks
Vertical Water Tanks
Poliester Water Tanks Specifications
- These tanks are more durable and have more useful life than other tank types.
- The main advantage of poliester tanks is could be produced in different dimensions for same product.
- Poliester tanks could be repaired. After than repairing process, tanks provide required strength.
- Tanks could be produced as horizontal or vertical for maximum volume that you demand.
- Tanks are durable against to sunshines. Don’t be covered in moss.
- For all dimensions, poliester tanks provide you the best solution.
Poliester water tanks have warranty for 5 years against to production defects.
- You should install your tank on concrete ground. It is important for tank’ useful life.
- For horizontal tanks all legs should step on concrete ground.
- For vertical tanks, bottom side of tank should step on concrete ground.
- Don’t lift your tank when it is full.
- Don’t lift your tank from its outlet valve or tank manhole.
- Don’t interfere over tank with any driller or cutter equipment.
- You clean your tank in annual periods for longer tank useful life.