Polythene water tanks are produced in rotational machine with polythene raw material. Polythene is a thermoplastic that used for various product types. It is known as PE in plastic industry.
Polythene Water Tanks Specifications
- Have high resistance to weather conditions. Also polythene tanks have high resistance to chemical liquids.
- Polythene tanks are suitable for food use.
- These tanks’ production is mass compare with other product groups.
- Polythene tanks are also economic compare with other product groups.
- Polythene tanks could be produced in specific dimensions and these dimensions can not be changed.
- For each tank volume, there is a product mold. So that there is no chance to make changes for tank dimesions and shape.
- We could produce polythene tank in 2 different colors. These colors are white and blue.
- Maximum volume is 5m3 for horizontal tanks. For vertical tanks, maximum volume is 25m3.
- Production is made as monoblock.
Polythene Horizontal Water TanksPolythene horizontal water tank production can be supplied from 100 liter up to 5000 liter. To get more information you can visit page click on button at below.
Polythene Vertical Water TanksPolythene vertical water tank production can be supplied from 50 liter up to 25000 liter. To get more information you can visit page click on button at below.
Polythene tanks have warranty for 2 years. For any defection, you can contact with sales consultants.
- Please be careful during unloading of tanks.
- You should install your tank on a concreted ground.
- Bottom base of tanks should be fitted on concrete ground.
- Don’t lift tanks from their outlet connectors or manway.
- Don’t lift or move your tank when it is full.
- Don’t interfere over tank with driller or cutter materials.
- Tanks are suitable for food use.
- Please inform us if you want to use your tank except of water.