50m3 fiberglass water tank can be produced as horizontal or vertical. Generally, horizontal tank is preferable. Because of height dimension, vertical tank is not preferable. Fiberglass water tanks can be used for water storage at all areas. Tempature resistance is so high. Also tanks’ strength is perfect for all weather conditions. 50m3 fiberglass water tanks have 3 pieces metal rings on it and 4 pieces anchorages for fixing of tank to concreted ground. Also there are 2 pieces dividing walls inside of tank.
There is no production as polythene tank for 50m3.
50m3 Fiberglass Water Tank
Horizontal 50m3 Fiberglass Water Tank
Need To Know
|Size 1 can be transported with low bed trailer and we can put 2 pieces tank on one trailer.|
|Size 2 can be transported with standard truck and only one tank can be put on truck.|
|Size 3 can be shipped with container and just one tank can be put in 40′ HC container.|
|Click to view test reports|
Vertical 50m3 Fiberglass Water Tank
Vertical water tanks production made as bottom side is flat. Also we can produce with metal legs for this production, you can visit silo tanks. For details, you can view drawing at below.
Need To Know
|Just can be transported with low bed trailer.|
|No alternative dimesion.|
|For more dimension you can contact with us.|
Warranty Terms & Specifications
- You should install your tank on a concreted ground.
- Please be careful during unloading of tank.
- Don’t interfere to tank with any driller or cutter materials.
- It is better to use flex pipe for connection of tank to pump.
- Don’t lift water tank from its outlet pipe or cover.
- Don’t move or lift your tank when it is full.
- To make cleaning of tank once a year is important for tank useful life.
- If you have any problem with your tank, please contact with responsives.
One thought on “50m3 Fiberglass Water Tank”
Can you please send me a quote for a 30 m3 , 40 m3 , 50m3 water tanks
We send a mail to your address.
Thanks for your contact.
Izoplas Sales Team
hi, can you please send me a quote for a 25 m3 , 50m3 FRP tanks
can it store HCL?