- 10m3 septic tanks can be transported or shipped with standard trucks or container.
- Can be fitted in different quantities to truck or container.
10m3 Septic Tank10m3 septic tank can be produced in many alternative sizes as both of vertical and horizontal. Standard size can be transported with standard truck or container. Also all other sizes can be fitted into container and can be shipped. If you need any further information, please contact with us.
|Width||200 cm||180 cm|
|Height||240 cm||220 cm|
|Length||345 cm||420 cm|
|Drawing||Standard Size||Alternative Size|
Equipment List of 10m3 Septic Tank
Guideline for Burying of Tank
During burying of tank, you shall follow up instructions on drawing. Also you can see general burying terms link at below.
- Septic tanks have warranty for five years against to production defects.
- The ground that tank will be install, should be concrete.
- You should prepare your tank place according to instructions. You can view details on drawing at above.
- Please be careful during unloading of tank from truck.
- You should use lifting lugs for unloading.
- You should pour sand or soil over tank from as close distance as possible.
- There shouldn’t be any hard material inside of sand or soil. (Ex: stone)
- You shall use thin sand or pea gravel size with 3/8″ diameter.
- Septic tanks are produced for underground.
- All septic tanks are fiberglass. And they are produced more durable than other tank types.
- Tanks are uncorrosioned. They aren’t deformed at underground.
- With lifting lugs on tank, you can place your tank to underground easily.