- 40m3 septic tank can be transported with low bed trailer and 2 tanks can be fitted on a trailer.
- Alternative size 1 can be transported with a standard truck and 1 tank can be fitted on a truck.
- Alternative size 2 can be shipped with 40' HC container and 1 tank can be fitted into a 40 hc container.
40m3 Septic Tank
40m3 septic tank can be produced in three alternative sizes or much more sizes as both of vertical and horizontal. Standard size can be transported with a low bed trailer. Alternative size 1 of 40m3 septic tank can be transported with standard truck and alternative size 2 can be shipped with a 40′ HC container. If you need any further information, please contact with us.
|Standard||Alternative 1||Alternative 2|
|Width||310 cm||250 cm||230 cm|
|Height||345 cm||290 cm||270 cm|
|Length||567 cm||840 cm||990 cm|
|Drawing||Standard Size||Alternative Size 1||Alternative Size 2|
Equipment List of 40m3 Septic Tank
|M||Manhole||2||FRP – Ø700|
|1N||Inlet||1||FRP – Ø200|
|2N||Vent||1||PVC – Ø110|
|3N||Lifting||2||Ø30 – Welded to Ring|
|6N||Anchor||4||Ø20 – Welded to Ring|
|List is for standard size. For all details see drawing|
Guideline for Burying of Tank
During burying of tank, you shall follow up instructions on drawing. Also you can see general burying terms link at below.
- Septic tanks have warranty for five years against to production defects.
- The ground that tank will be install, should be concrete.
- You should prepare your tank place according to instructions. You can view details on drawing at above.
- Please be careful during unloading of tank from truck.
- You should use lifting lugs for unloading.
- You should pour sand or soil over tank from as close distance as possible.
- There shouldn’t be any hard material inside of sand or soil. (Ex: stone)
- You shall use thin sand or pea gravel size with 3/8″ diameter.
- Septic tanks are produced for underground.
- All septic tanks are fiberglass. And they are produced more durable than other tank types.
- Tanks are uncorrosioned. They aren’t deformed at underground.
- With lifting lugs on tank, you can place your tank to underground easily.